I have not testet the performance on many connections. The test I did now
was a single download using Internet Explorer as client. The machine I used
(for server) is an old Pentium 3. It was not a big difference. I don't
remember the filesize, but download takes about 40 seconds. V5 used about
3-4 seconds less on the download than V6.

I did not set NO_DEBUG_LOG, this could have somthing to do with it.

I will test perfomance on many connections tomorrow.

Regards Bjørnar