Hello friends,

    I have a Client/Server application and one client of mine when trying to
connect to the server gets the following error:

    > HTTP/1.1 407 Proxy Authentication Required ( The ISA Server requires
authorization to fulfill the request. Access to the Web Proxy service is
denied.  )
    > Error 407

    I have verified that the proxy configuration is all correct. It has the
Username and Password and RequireAuthentication all set correctly. Is there
something special to do when the Proxy Server is the ISA Server (or something
like that)?

Thank for you attention,

Marcelo Grossi