Hi !

I have been using ICS for years, and I have a program sending e-mails
using the smtpcli component.

Previous versions of my program was specifying the charset along with
the subject of the e-mail, allowing it to be always read properly, even
when the default charset was not the same in the recipient's e-mail
software.

In my last version, the subject is send without specifying the charset.
There is only plain text in the header's line.

I'm sure that I have changed something in a property or event, but I'm
unable to recall what !

Could some one help me ?

Many thanks

Martinus, Orleans, France.