I've just managed to update my system with BDS2006 and I am trying to
get ICS installed correctly within this new IDE, under the C++ identity.

I used the link "Download the latest ICS-V5 Distribution
<javascript:top.StartDownload('eng', 'arch/ics.zip');> " on the ICS
website today to get the latest stable sources.

I then proceeded to follow the instructions within the zip file, but
found a problem about missing OBJ files, starting with ICSLOGGER.OBJ

A quick search through my ICS email archives found a similar query a
year ago, (see below) however, even with these few posts, I have been
unable to complete the installation.
Admittedly, it may have something to do with my lack of knowledge with
BDS2006 and how it works, but either way, I am not getting far.

Somehow, I need it to generate the object files, and all other C++
related files so that the IcsBcb100.bdsproj can be built/installed.

Can anyone help with this?

Dave