From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Wilfried Mestdagh
Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2007 2:30 AM
To: ICS support mailing
Subject: Re: [twsocket] Messages being sent, but Client app locking up

Hello Clay,

> The app became totally unresponsive. As mentioned in an earlier post,
> I think, though, I fixed it by calling TWSocket's Close() method.

You you have an OnDataAvailable handler and if yes, do you receive always
all data ?

---
Rgds, Wilfried [TeamICS]
http://www.mestdagh.biz

material.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that your access is unauthorized, and any review,
dissemination, distribution or copying of this message including any
attachments is strictly prohibited.   If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender and delete the material from any
computer.