Hello,
I have encountered a problem with TFTPCli (with Delphi 5):
When i try to put a picture to a FTP Server, the picture is altered (i
have got the middle of the picture in blue...).
I have tryed with ASCII and BINARY mode, Async and normal mode, and the
problem persists. I have the same problem using the Ftptst sample.
With other FTP Client program, the picture is well transfered.
I've searched on FAQ, help and google, and i found no solution.
Have you got an idea of this problem and maybe a solution?
Thanks.
Nicolas DEZORTHES