> My FTP-Client send a "LIST" which is not handled correctly. After the
> "LIST"
> it takes about 2 minutes until the error is displayed and after that the
> client
> gets the direcory listing.
> Answer to client: 550 'F:\PROJ\grandMA ftp\slp': can't create directory.

You are creating a directory and you don't have permission. Maybe already
exists. Should not be the problem.

> !  Answer to client: 150 Opening data connection for directory list.
> !!! Here  the communication hang for nearly 2 minutes !!!
> ! Answer to client: 501 Cannot RETR. Error - Socket is not connected

Later you change to that directory and request a dir list. The server
somewhat hang creating the directory list. After 2 minutes the connection is
closed (probably an inactivity timeout at server side).

Try with passive mode.

Can you reproduce this behaviour using another FTP client software using the
same conditions ?