Hi,

our mailserver was down for 1 day. I think I missed your answer of my
question.
Can you post it again?

Thanks,

Marc

------- Weitergeleitete Nachricht / Forwarded message -------
Hi,

I want to write a small proxy-server. I use the tcpserver-example with a few
changes.

With TWSocketServer I accept incoming http-requests. With
TWSocketClient I want to establish a connection to the desired destination.

Received data with the client must be send back to the client connected with
the server. Because of that I need an array with unique handles or
something like that, where I can remember which TWSocketClient belongs
to which client of TWSocketServer.

Has anybody a hint, what I can use?

Best wishes,

Marc