>> May i send you my captured .pcap - file (148 KB) ?
>
> Yes, please send it.

Got it, uploaded a filtered version so others can take
a look at it as well:
http://www.duodata.de/misc/Patric-Flt1.pcap

This log shows that after the LIST command data was sent,
however the server obviously didn't call Data.ShutDown(1)
for some reason? Subsequent RETR however worked fine, is
this with latest ICS-Beta download available?

--
Arno Garrels [TeamICS]