Hello,

I see these lines in Arno's lastest v6 HttpProt:

{$IFDEF COMPILER5_UP}
    {$DEFINE UseNTLMAuthentication}
    {$DEFINE UseBandwidthControl}
    {$DEFINE UseContentCoding}
{$ENDIF}

I think these should not be automatic for compilers above Delphi5! Rather it
would be better be as,

{$IFDEF COMPILER5_UP}
{$IFDEF USE_ADVANCED_HTTP_CLIENT_FEATURES}
    {$DEFINE UseNTLMAuthentication}
    {$DEFINE UseBandwidthControl}
    {$DEFINE UseContentCoding}
{$ENDIF}
{$ENDIF}

Plus, in my copy, when I do it like this and do not define the
USE_ADVANCED_HTTP_CLIENT_FEATURES, the code needs some 3 modifications to
compile. There are "integer instead of pointer" kind of simple errors I am
sure you Delphi guys can fix in 2 mins. I can send you my copy as well.
Please do comment on this. If you want it can be like this as well:

{$IFDEF COMPILER5_UP}
{$IFNDEF NO_USE_OF_ADVANCED_HTTP_CLIENT_FEATURES}
    {$DEFINE UseNTLMAuthentication}
    {$DEFINE UseBandwidthControl}
    {$DEFINE UseContentCoding}
{$ENDIF}