Hi,

I have an application which is basically a modified version of the tthrdsrv
application which works except for the following.

In the tTcpSrvForm.WsocketClientConnect (Main Thread)

I add a tTabSheet to a tPageControl for each connection which works ok.

In tTcpSrvForm.WSocketClientDisconnect I remove the TabSheet from the
tPageControl when the connection finishes.

After this randomly sometimes the tTcpSrvForm.WSocketClientConnect will hang
the Application; other time tcpSrvForm.WSocketClientDIsconnect will hang the
Application but not when adding or removing the TabSheets.

The reason I think it's something to do with the tTabSheet is that if  I
don't remove the tTabSheet's in tcpSrvForm.WSocketClientDIsconnect it always
works just adding TabSheets.

Is this the correct place to add and remove the tab sheets as its in the
main thread I think. Or should I do it a different way.

Thanks

Gary