Hello Arno,

Either we are having a kind of communication problem or you did not
read what I sent you privately. We prefer to sponsor YOU to do it for
some money so that WE donate the code to OVERBYTE. If this is not
possible, then there are some more questions we must ask. Such as what
should be passed to "domain" which was not asked in our reverse proxy!

Regards,

SZ