Hello,

I#ve a new idea and would like some expert opinions about it before
wasting time on it:

what if I put the e-mail sending in a seperate thread where the
SmptCLient is bound to the thread (execute)? So it would have its own
message loop which hopefully wouldn't interfere with the rest of the
com-server.

The only thing are the test and the other synchronously sending method
which should return success or not and shutting down the com-server
might be another problem.

Btw. and off topic: why is there a initialization method in the
automation server you can override but no finalization? So you never
know within the com server when it's time to finish/clean up, right?

Greetings

Markus