Hello

Take care with your .ini files if you have installed McAfee antivirus and
their update at 15:30 UTC.
This update introduced a new test for .ini files and maybe removed if the
contents have references to shutdown, rundll and maybe some other programs
on its black list.
I detected this at 17:30 UTC when at office started daily backup : 12 .ini
files where removed. I restored this files and tested : only have text but
comments with examples how to stop pc for w9x, wme, wnt, ...
I don't know if this will happen with all versions of McAfee antivirus.
If you have clients with your programs using .ini files inform them if
necessary.

regards
13:12