OT... Ok, I comin' clean!  I am an evil procrastinator that needs to
register my ICS.  I repent of my procrastination and (once again) commit to
send a post card out shortly... :)  In my defense, I intend to join PA
(Procrastinators Anonymous) soon, tomorrow maybe?!?!  Wait... I'm busy
tomorrow, so maybe on Monday, as Friday's are always so hectic!  ....
hmmmm...

Actually, part of the problem is that I have moved to a rather drab
geographic area.  Over the years, I have lived all over the U.S., in some
strikingly beautiful locations.  However, while the place I live now is
moderately picturesque, it doesn't compare with the other places I have
lived and visited.  So, actually, I think I have been suffering from
"topographical inhibitions", where I am embarrassed to send plain, dull
postcards of my current locale.  However, in the interest of submission,
compliance and general camaraderie, I will send you a boring, drab postcard
as you have requested.  Maybe I will send you a package as well; with some
pictures of the awesome, striking places I have lived and visited here in
the U.S.  For example, check out these pictures from my website of a trip I
took in 2004 in the U.S. Northwest.  I am definitely an amateur
photographer, but these aren't too bad:

http://www.romans618.org/hojotravels/showpic.php?PICNAME=images/standard/gla
cierpics/glacierpics03.JPG

http://www.romans618.org/hojotravels/tripday37.php

http://www.romans618.org/hojotravels/showpic.php?PICNAME=images/standard/cra
terpics/craterpics07.JPG

http://www.romans618.org/hojotravels/tripday20.php

http://www.romans618.org/hojotravels/showpic.php?PICNAME=images/standard/coo
spics/coospics01.JPG

http://www.romans618.org/hojotravels/tripday24.php

Anyway, sorry it has taken so long.  I will send one soon... :)

ICS ROCKS!  Hoby