I think I found a bug in ICSv6-HTTPProt:

in getbodynexline:

{$IFDEF UseContentCoding}
//                  FContentCodingHnd.WriteBuffer(P, K);
                    FContentCodingHnd.WriteBuffer(@FReceiveBuffer[P], K);
// FP 09/09/06
{$ELSE}
{$IFDEF CLR}
                    if Assigned(FRcvdStream) then
                        FRcvdStream.Write(FReceiveBuffer, P, K);
                    TriggerDocData(FReceiveBuffer, P, K);
{$ELSE}
                    if Assigned(FRcvdStream) then
                        FRcvdStream.WriteBuffer(P, K); // should be like
this -- www.fastream.com
                    TriggerDocData(@FReceiveBuffer[P], K); // should be like
this -- www.fastream.com
{$ENDIF}