I want to create a webapplication and use TWSocket to ask questions to a
remote server. If I create a cgi application it works well. But if I want to
test the application under webappdebug things go wrong:

I 've got a WebModuleBeforeDispatch event where I do the connection to a
remote server.
After receiving sessionavailable I send a command to the server.
The answer is retrieved (dataavailable)
on 'sessionclosed' I assume the anser is ready and given back to the
webserver.

However the first time it goes well, but refreshing a page gives me
Error 10022 in function WSAAsyncSelect Invalid argument

I've tried to add a close, closedelayed, abort, shutdown etc. in the
sessionclosed event, but this does not help. Also I found that after the
first call the component thinks that I have not set the port, protocol and
ip. So I need to setup the connection on every time I need to connect.

I know I'm doing something stupid, but what's going on?

albert