Hello!

I had been using a version of ICS Component, and later we updated to version
1.08.

I have a code that was made using the older version of ICS, and now it does
not compile. the code is for disconnecting each client after a certain time.

Here it goes:

 for i := 0 to FtpServer1.ClientCount-1 do
 begin
       if (now-FtpServer1.Client[i].LastCommand)>(450/86400) then
       begin
       DisplayMemo(Translate('Client disconnected Idle time expired')+',IP
:'+FtpServer1.Client[i].GetPeerAddr+', LastCommand :'+DateTimetoStr(
FtpServer1.Client[i].LastCommand),False);
       FtpServer1.Client[i].Close;
       end;
end;

I've looked at the source code for ics Ftpserver component and I've seen
that the Client property has been eliminated. There is a Clientlist property
but it is protected.

I hope anyone can suggest a way to do this without making changes to the
component code.

Thank you in advance.

Adriana.