Hello,

In the description of winsock error 10053 which I get with my proxy, I read:

"TCP/IP scenario: A connection will timeout if the local system doesn't
receive an (ACK)nowledgement for data sent. It would also timeout if a
(FIN)ish TCP packet is not ACK'd (and even if the FIN is ACK'd, it will
eventually timeout if a FIN is not returned)."

Is the case in the last sentence addressed by ICS? I mean, what to do to
sockets in CLOSE_WAIT state? I normally destruct my thttpconnection instance
(or send to pool) in a Postthreadmessage posted in OnSessionClosed. Is there
a better way to do it?

Best Regards,

SZ