Maurizio Lotauro wrote:
> Scrive Arno Garrels <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>
>> Hello Maurizio,
>
> Hello Arno,
>
>> TProxyInfo does not parse the proxy-strings correctly
>> since here in W2K entries are separated by a space, I changed
>> below function to accept multiple separator chars.
>> Now when I pass separators [';', ' '] the component works fine.
>
> [...]
>
> Do you pass two separators in all three calls of SplitString()?

Yes.

> Is it possible that the separator depends on ListSeparator (set in
> Control Panel)?

No since it _is set to ";".
After some investigation, the bug seems to be in function IE_WinInet.
The first call of InternetQueryOption() returns the correct, semicolon
separated list in optlst.pOptions^[1].pszValue, however since the result
is not properly set to TRUE (Result := FScriptLoaded ?, I don't use a script)
InternetQueryOption()is called again with a different option set
which returns the space-separated list in prinfo^.lpszProxy.
WININET.DLL is version 6.0.2800.1511 and returns all info needed at
the first call.

--
Arno Garrels [TeamICS]