Be aware though, that only the initial connection authentication is
secured with TLS/SSL, the POP and SMTP transfers are I am told not
secured.

Even so, it's very useful to have a POP/SMTP service you can use
reliably from any PC, anywhere, with a simple client on a USB stick for
example.

Dave B.

This mail has been scanned by Palmer Cook Computer Services Limited.
www.palmercook.co.uk