On 9/15/07, Fastream Technologies <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Yes I saw that in IIS7. Yet when I select 192.168.2.4, it still grabs all
> IPs. I know it's strange but I believe that has something to do with IIS
> HTTP engine being kernel mode.

This is odd but true, even if you shutdown IIS the bloody OS still
maintains the sockets bounded, should not but hey it's Microsoft, go
figure.

What I advise is: First explicitly go to the main site that IIS is on
and say what IP it should listen on. It's somewhere buried on the
properties of the default site.
Secondly I recommend, fuck recommend, I order you to reboot the
machine, and most probably the stupid IIS will have released the other
2 IP's.

Hope it helps,
Gustavo Carreno
--- http://batxman.wordpress.com