Alright, perhaps the problem is in my conversion from MSG to TMessage:

 TMessage message;

 message.Msg = msg.message;
 message.WParam = msg.wParam;
 message.LParam = msg.lParam;

Isn't these routines sufficient for the task? I do nothing about the result 
value.

Regards,

SZ

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Francois Piette" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "ICS support mailing" <twsocket@elists.org>
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2007 2:50 PM
Subject: Re: [twsocket] ICS Server raises external exception c000001d


> http://www.google.be/search?q=C00000d1
>
>> Sometimes it gives "privileged instruction" and then crashes.
>
> This usually happend when executing data as instructions. This mostly 
> result
> of bad pointer or using an object or memory block after it has been freed.
>
> --
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Author of ICS (Internet Component Suite, freeware)
> Author of MidWare (Multi-tier framework, freeware)
> http://www.overbyte.be
>
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: "Fastream Technologies" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: "ICS support mailing" <twsocket@elists.org>
> Sent: Monday, September 24, 2007 11:37 AM
> Subject: Re: [twsocket] ICS Server raises external exception c000001d
>
>
>> Corrected the message. See subject. Sometimes it gives "privileged
>> instruction" and then crashes. I guess it is a critical section (lack of)
>> problem but cannot find where! Any tool to show which line? MadExcept
> fails.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> SZ
>>
>> ----- Original Message ----- 
>> From: "Fastream Technologies" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> To: "ICS support mailing" <twsocket@elists.org>
>> Sent: Monday, September 24, 2007 12:18 PM
>> Subject: ICS Server raises external exception 000000d1
>>
>>
>> > Hello,
>> >
>> > What does this mean? How does an external exception differ from an AV?
>> >
>> > Please help!
>> >
>> > SZ
>>
>> -- 
>> To unsubscribe or change your settings for TWSocket mailing list
>> please goto http://www.elists.org/mailman/listinfo/twsocket
>> Visit our website at http://www.overbyte.be
>
> -- 
> To unsubscribe or change your settings for TWSocket mailing list
> please goto http://www.elists.org/mailman/listinfo/twsocket
> Visit our website at http://www.overbyte.be 

-- 
To unsubscribe or change your settings for TWSocket mailing list
please goto http://www.elists.org/mailman/listinfo/twsocket
Visit our website at http://www.overbyte.be

Reply via email to