Hello:
    I need to write a TService application that will
receive (potentially) multiple client TCP connections
concurrently, and perform some simple stateful
transactions with them.  For example:

1. Client-A connects to the server
2. Server responds with banner
3. Client-A sends data
4. Client-A sends end-of-data marker
5. Server responds with ERR or OK code
6. Server responds with receipt ID
7. Client-A closes connection

    As you can see, its sort of like an SMPT server,
but much, much simpler.  Does TWSocket support
multiple concurrent connections?  If not, do I need
to implement this by spawning a new thread for each
client, or is there a more efficient way?  Is there
an example of such application?  From what I found in
the ICS demo applications, some use multiple forms
for each client.

    Any guidance or samples will be very much
appreciated.

    Thank you,
    -dZ.