Did you modify httpprot.pas (v6) as I wrote? By adding the definition of
IFNDEF and defining NO_ADVANCED_HTTP_CLIENT_FEATURES? I am 100% sure there
is a big problem! Also, with BCB2007 under Vista biz, I cannot debug pascal
component code even when the unit is included in project and it's debug
compilation!! Any ideas??

THANKS.

Gorkem

On 9/30/07, Francois PIETTE <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have no problem to compile a simple console mode project with those
> defines.
> Please tell me what are the exact errors and where they occurs.
>
> Contribute to the SSL Effort. Visit http://www.overbyte.be/eng/ssl.html
> --
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> The author of the freeware multi-tier middleware MidWare
> The author of the freeware Internet Component Suite (ICS)
> http://www.overbyte.be

CSA, Fastream Technologies
Software IQ: Innovation & Quality
www.fastream.com | Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] | Tel: +90-312-223-2830