Hello:
    I am performing a series of steps when a new
client connection is received (in the OnClientCreate
event handler) which may cause the connection to
become invalid (or unwelcomed, for various reasons).
 What would be the best way to drop the client
session at this point?  Calling Client.Close does not
seem to do anything, since the real connection
doesn't seem to be ready until the OnClientConnect
event is triggered.

    After TriggerClientConnect() is called (the next
step in the chain), the state of the client is
checked, and whether the handler destroyed it, but
nothing is checked after TriggerClientCreate() is
called.  I was wondering if this is an oversight or
if this is by design -- in which case, I should
perform my checks on that event handler (?).  Seems
to me that if the server decides to not accept the
connection, I should be able to drop it as soon as
possible.  Can anybody offer any suggestions?

     Thanks,
     -dZ.