> RAD Studio 2007 brings ICS? Is it in the additional
> components, or as part of the default distribution?

It is on the "Partner DVD". Also available on-line from CodeCentral.
http://cc.codegear.com/Item/24572

btw: if you look into RAD Studio 2007 "easter eggs", you'll find my name :-)
Same for Delphi 2007 and BCB2007 stand alone products.

btw2: To seen "easter eggs", show the IDE about box and type ALT+T E A M (do
not release ALT key between letters).