MimeUtils.pas must be exchanged since functions
DoFileEncQuotedPrintable and DoTextFileReadNoEncoding
inroduce bugs. Though DoTextFileReadNoEncoding is not
currently used but instead Bjørnar's code. Bjørnar's
code is much faster BUT it adds an additional CRLF at
the end of an unencoded attachment which I call a bug
as well.

In order to use my DoTextFileReadNoEncoding you need
a modified OverbyteIcsSmtpProt.pas as well. Both files
are included in the package I uploaded here:

http://www.duodata.de/misc/delphi/V6SmtpAndMimeUtils.zip

Again, regardless what version of OverbyteIcsSmtpProt.pas
is used MimeUtils.pas MUST be exchanged due to a bug in
DoFileEncQuotedPrintable.

--
Arno Garrels [TeamICS]