> I've need the complete time of files of server directory to do a
> synchronization between client and server. But when I open the
> ftpdir.txt (after a DIR command), I have'nt complete time: I've got
> hour, minutes bur not seconds.

You should use the MLSD command, this returns directory listings with
detailed date and time for creation and modify, ie 20071119100609.

If you are syncing directories, there will be a new V6 FTP server and
client next week that handles indexing of subdirectories, there is an -R
parameter that recursively lists directories, so save listing them all
one at a time.

You can also save yourself a lot of time and use my TMagFtp component
which automatically syncs directories from a single function call.

http://www.magsys.co.uk/delphi/magxfer.asp

Angus