I'm getting and FTP failure that happens only with certain internet
connections it seems.  On the same computer with the same software it will
work fine with one connection but not another.  It always works at my site
but some clients have this problem.  The FTP server at the other end is the
same in all cases also.  Is there a way I can get some more info about the
failure?

Here is what I'm getting in my OnDisplay method:
< 220 xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com FTP server (Version wu-2.7.0(63) Mon Apr 22
15:32:39 EDT 2002) ready.
> USER xxxx
< 331 Password required for xxxx.
> PASS xxxxxx
< 230 User xxxx logged in.  Access restrictions apply.
> CWD /
< 250 CWD command successful.
> TYPE A
< 200 Type set to A.
> PORT 192,168,1,91,11,164
< 200 PORT command successful.
! Upload Size 20856
> STOR WEB_UPLOAD.TXT

This is the code...

  FtpClient->HostName        = mainForm->ftp_server;
  FtpClient->Port            = "ftp";
  FtpClient->UserName        = mainForm->ftp_user_name;
  FtpClient->PassWord        = mainForm->ftp_password;
  FtpClient->HostDirName     = host_dir_name;
  FtpClient->HostFileName    = file_name;
  FtpClient->LocalFileName   = file_name;
  FtpClient->Binary          = binary;
  FtpClient->DisplayFileFlag = false;
  if (! FtpClient->Transmit())     <<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Here the failure is
happening
  {
    DocumentMemo->Lines->Add(failure_msg);
    closeBtn->Enabled = true;
    Screen->Cursor = crDefault;
    return;
  }

The settings on the FTPClient component:
Account
Binary: true
Connection Type: ftpDirect
DataPortRangeEnd: 0
DataPortRangeStart: 0
DisplayFileFlag: false

LocalAddr:  0.0.0.0
MultiThreaded: false
Options->ftpAcceptLF: true
Options->ftpNoAutoResumeAt: false
Options->ftpWaitUsingSleep: false
Options->ftpBandWidthControl
Proxy Server:
ShareMode: ftpShareExclusive
Timeout: 15

I appreciate any advice that can be provided.

Db