From: zayin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2008 11:10 AM
To: 'ICS support mailing'
Subject: RE: [twsocket] Memory leaks...

Hi,

The TWSocket is on a TDataModule. I am creating the TDataModule and yes I am
freeing it. If I was not freeing the TDataModule it would be reported as a
leak, along with the other items on the TDataModule.

I have not made a test case that just has a TDataModule with a TWSocket.

Are you using AQTime?

Thanks for the response,

Mark