Hello:
        That is a WinSock error, and it is returned automatically by the
underlying socket API when a socket is not available to listen on a
port.  Like Wilfried said, just stop listening on that port and any new
connection attempts will receive the 10061 error.

        I mentioned TWSocketServer because it does this already in a more
elegant way:  If the maximum number of connections are opened, it will
accept the connection, and return a protocol error (e.g. "500 Server is
busy.") in the welcome banner and immediately close the connection.

        dZ.

--
        DZ-Jay [TeamICS]