Hello Markus,

Fragmentation has nothing to do with ICS, it is IP issue and you cannot
influence it. I think if you send packets smaller than MTU then chance
is lower that you get fragmentation. Also I think on a busy network
chance is higher. But what is the problem? Wy take the risk? Just
concatenate  received packeds in case you don't have the complete one.

---
Rgds, Wilfried [TeamICS]
http://www.mestdagh.biz