Greetings..

Started to use the ICS package, and the terminal emulation.

2 things I have to do, is add the esc[xxX  which moves the cursor to xx
Column on the current row, and I need the terminal to be full screen. And
by full screen, i mean the text, and everything being full screen.  I use
Alphacom, and it can do a full screen of text on a 80x25 terminal
connection.  I need a stripped down term without all the extra, but the
requirement i was given is that it had to do full screen mode like
alphacom. Default it uses Courier New at 27.  But in the dialog box it has
"autosize" option, and with that on, it fits the screen perfectly.. i am
not sure what exactly its doing, if its scaling it, or whatnot and how..

any ideas?

Thanks

Steven