It is a Bit Hard to Find the Exact Location of the Error;

The Debugger goes into : Sysutils to Raise the LastOSError;

System Error: 1400, invalid window handle.

If I hit Ctrl+F3; to get the STACK TRace, there is nothing that is
worthwhile to track.

I have also tried adding this to the Application OnClose Event:
procedure TMainForm.FormClose(Sender: TObject; var Action: TCloseAction);
var
  i : Integer;
begin
   i := WSocketServer1.ClientCount;
   for i := 0 to i - 1 do begin
    WSocketServer1.Client[i].Close;
   end;
end;

the above made no Difference.

Any other Ideas;

On Feb 19, 2008 2:32 PM, Francois Piette <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > I get an Error when I close my Server Application:  "Invalid Window
> Handel"
> > I get the ERROR when there are USers Connected.
>
> Run your application under the debugger to see where it happend exactly.
>

> > I want to put something in Application on close Event.
>
> I suggest you disconnect all clients before closing the application.
>
> Contribute to the SSL Effort. Visit http://www.overbyte.be/eng/ssl.html
> --
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Author of ICS (Internet Component Suite, freeware)
> Author of MidWare (Multi-tier framework, freeware)
> http://www.overbyte.be

C: 076 337 4368
T: 021 880 2037
F: 021 880 2530