Hello Veit,

You have to override TriggerGetData method. FEmailfiles is a TStringList
holding the filenames to attach. I think the most easy way is to use the
Objects of this stringlist to add TStreams instead of filenames. In
TriggerGetData Stream is opened from filename, so you can just use the
streams over there. Maybe a day work or so, maybe little longer with
test case..

---
Rgds, Wilfried [TeamICS]
http://www.mestdagh.biz