Maybe a temperary bug in the server using ICS/BCB6 and using HTTP/1.0, i also getting the page now.
On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 17:41:13 +0100, DZ-Jay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Ko Brink wrote: >> I tested it and got some wierd binary data returned. >> but when i set the request version to 1.1 i get the page. >> so try to set httpcli->RequestVer = "1.1"; > > I just tried a request with using HTTP/1.0 (a manual request, not using > ICS), and I received the XML page. I doubt that this is the problem. > > dZ. -- To unsubscribe or change your settings for TWSocket mailing list please goto http://lists.elists.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/twsocket Visit our website at http://www.overbyte.be