Hello,

Using  TCP the MySocket.Send must be done inside an OnSessionConnected
event  and not follow the .Connect or it will fail with "not connected
error", this is the way async works and it's OK.

Using  UDP  I  usually  do  the  same  scheme,  but as UDP has no real
connection mode, the OnSessionConnected is a false event.

So may I use MySocket.Send following immediate MySocket.Connect safely
? I tried it and it seems to work but I'd prefer to be sure.

regards.