When I trace the code, it seems that your web server side NTLM code is not
called at all. It just tunnels the www-authenticate headers to/from the web
server. Can you suggest me some URLs so that I can read and understand what
the eath is wrong with NTLM handshake? You told me all is well in one of
your first mails. However, there must be something wrong. For example, is
the domain info embedded in the hashed ntlm handshake?

BTW, you are telling me to move to another component suite is no good--we
like ICS. However, sometimes open source business model needs professional
support such as what Red Hat/Sun/IBM/(even)Overbyte is doing. IMO, otherwise
it would not be a commercial engineering but simply a hobby or geeks fun
time.

SZ