Alexander Makhanev wrote:
>> Is this AV happening randomly or always when more than
>> 1000 users are connected? I cannot reproduce this with
>> latest ICS v6 on a clean W2K3 SP1 so far. How long do
>> I have to run the test?
>

> Try it with 5000 clients sending ~10Kb data every 3sec
> and server will be killed in several minutes.

By an AV on ACCEPT in ntdll.dll ??

Sorry but I cannot test the exact same case, currently I only
have two boxes available and the test server is running in
a XP-hosted VM. Here are my results:
5000 connections created by 2 client apps. are sending 50 bytes
each every 10 seconds (Wilfried's GPRS Clients).
When I increase the data size or the data-send-interval the
server starts rejecting connections before 5000 clients are
ever connected. Anyway no error after 2 hours!

--
Arno Garrels [TeamICS]