We'd like to find someone who is good in ics and could help to fix our problems
with client\server for thousands connections (of course for some $$).

Can you advise anyone ?

Here is our test project:
http://rapidshare.com/files/103140112/IcsBasedProject.zip.html

Using ftManager program we are deploying NewClients with hundreds of ics
clients in each and making heavy load.

E.g. when just connecting 9000 clients - server makes "Access violation at
address 7C92BD02 inmodule 'ntdll.dll' ". But under delphi debugger it is not
handled. Occurs just after some minutes of usage, depending on client number
(some minutes on 4000 and some seconds on 9000).

Also, it depends on PC number, it's difficult to catch on 2 PCs (2500+ clients
on each ) and easy on 30 (200-300 clients on each).

We suppose, maybe it's (server) not correctly implemented and ics professional
will easilly see some bugs.

Thanks.

Arno Garrels <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Makhanev Alexander wrote (in a private
message):

> Win2003 Server,
> 2-CPU Xeon 3.2GHz, 4Gb RAM.
>
> Can ICS theoretically work on this load with 5000, 10000 and more
> clients?

Theoretically yes, practically much depends on the real
workload. If the workload is high I would consider some load
balancing technic rather than a single server solution.
Writing high performance server applications that serve 1000+
concurrent clients under heavy workload and in fast networks
is a real challenge, no matter whether you used ICS or not.
Anyway the more hardware power the better and of course the
application must be designed very carefully.

--
Arno Garrels [TeamICS]