We have all of this (uses ics6, win server 2003, 2CPU XEON 3.2GHz, 4Gb RAM, 1Gb
network). Seems like it's not an issue and there is something wrong with our
server implementation (based on ics twsocketserver).

I've asked for an advise on ics programmer who could help us in the neighbor
message.

Basicly our app is sending some streams (TMemoryStream) between server and
clients (2Kb from clients every 3-5sec, rarely 1Kb broadcast from server to all
clients).

Francois Piette <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > We need 5000+ clients stable work.

You need Windows /SERVER/ operating system.
You need 4GB of RAM (even if there is free memory).
You need to use ICS-V6.
You need to carefully design you application because you'll reach many
Windows limits (there is a 10000 handles per process limit).