Hello João,

As far as I recall is mtSrv an older example with a listening TWSocket
and creating data-TWSockets for the clients. So the example with
TWSocketServer is the way to go.

TWSocketServer is not multithread because it is not needed. It can
handle thousands of connections in main thread. But if you want you can
make separate thread for each client or for groups of clients if you
have for example lengthy code to execute. There is an example with
TWSocketServer also multitrheaded.

---
Rgds, Wilfried [TeamICS]
http://www.mestdagh.biz