Hello crazdcodr,

I don't see complaints but here is an example.

procedure CtrlSocketBgException(Sender: TObject; E: Exception;
  var CanClose: boolean);

HttpCli1.CtrlSocket.OnBgException := CtrlSocketBgException;

procedure TForm1.CtrlSocketBgException(Sender: TObject; E: Exception;
  var CanClose: boolean);
begin
  CanClose := True;
  // Log it
  // Do what you must do according to application if this happens
end;

---
Rgds, Wilfried [TeamICS]
http://www.mestdagh.biz