zayin wrote:
> I do not know enough about all the HTML codes to
know if I am missing some.
> Like "refresh current page" or reload or simple
"acknowledge do nothing".

There are no such responses.  The response codes are
typically status codes as a result of the request
(error, success, file-not-found,
file-found-somewhere-else, etc.).  In your case, a
successful processing should reply with 200, which
means "success".  However, this is only the response
header, you still need the body.  If you leave it
blank, the browser will just display a blank page,
which is even worse.

> It appears that the only solution is to just
retransmit the complete page
> after the button is pressed.

This is the quick solution.  Since the protocol is
"stateless", there is really no way to say "Success,
now reload the page" -- the browser needs to *give*
the client the page to reload it.

The alternative is to do it in JavaScript, which may
be more difficult.

        -dZ.