Ok that worked by I hit a "BRICK WALL" :-( ;

This is not related to ICS but the way that the Mail-Module Works.

Here is my Problem I am having.

(1'st Email)
(Trigger to Send Email)------>Class Fucntion to Send Email.
                                             Event Mail Sent -->Delete Temp
Files

(2'nd Email)
(Trigger to Send Email)------>Class Fucntion to Send Email.
                                             Event Mail Sent -->Delete Temp
Files

My problem is that the File List (TStrings) is LOST or not initialized since
it is not STATIC;

It seems to me to solve the PRoblem I will have to not use CLASS Functions;

Is there any other way; Like a STATIC Variable in Delphi 7;

I tried the {J+} const aFileList : TStrings = nil; {J-} but it did not WORK;

On Wed, May 7, 2008 at 4:19 PM, Arno Garrels <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> wayne forrest wrote:
>
> > How do I know if the mail was sent OK;
>
> When OnRequestDone triggers with request smtpData and no error the
> mail has been sent to server sucessfully.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Arno Garrels

> DuoData Software
> Arno Garrels