Hi !

I'm writting a component which is inherited from TPageControl.
Each tabsheet contains a pointer on TWSocket in private section.
My TMyTabSheet.h file includes TWSocket.hpp.
When I compile my component, all is fine.
But when I try to install the component in components palette, I obtain
the error msg below :

Registration procedure, Icslogger.Register in the package IcsBCB60.bpl
generated class exception EFileError.
Unable to install the component TIcsLogger by the package IcsBCB60
because it has already been installed by the package MyPageControlPack.
Would you try to load this package start the next project ?

What is the problem ?

Nicolas