Hi,

I know writing data across a network is slower than writing
to the local disk therefore I put in case-2 which is 10 secs.

What I need to understand is why a copy to NAS drive takes more than double the
time as compared to a regular mapped drive. All the more worry is that other
FTP utlities (ws_ftp -> Bulletproof) copy to NAS drive with speeds faster than
copy to regular mapped drive, as rightly it should.

Please advice

Regards
Allan