Thanks Francois. What will happen if shutdown(0) and shutdown(1) is called?
Supposed this will only close one direction of the traffic. For
example, if shutdown(1)
is called, the remote socket will still be able to receive data, and is probably
expecting data. This will trigger OnSessionClosed(), which may lead the local
application to think that the socket is gone, while it's still supposed to send
data back.