Guillaume ROQUES wrote:
> 1. What is the purpose of the Acceptable Hosts List ?

It's initial purpose was to use it as a list of hosts which
have been temporarily accepted even though their certificates
did not pass certificate validation etc.
The Https client demo demonstrates it's use.

> 2. I understand what Acceptable Hosts List contain but Why is it
> present in the SSL component and why not in the HttpServer component
> too ?

See above. You can easily derive you own component and add this property.

> 3. The OnBgException event : When is it Trigerred ?

It's triggered when an unhandled exception is raised in the various event
handlers and at some other places.

--
Arno Garrels [TeamICS]